Monday 21 January 2013

Thank you

Thanks to my daughter Liz for phoning me and (slowly) telling me how to sort things out.  Thanks too to Rhona for the suggestion on how to try again.
So here we are, Monday morning - snowing and grey but I can't complain too loudly when I see the weather forecast for other parts of the country.  If you are living in one of those areas, then take care when out and about.

My chores are done for today so I have time to finish answering the lovely letters from friends around the world.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such great help and were able to get things figured out. :)

    Enjoy your day!! Looks like great mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had some lovely mail!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to get snail mail - I do miss receiving letters from friends. These days we all seem to email each other instead. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to add in my above comment that I'm glad you were able to get up and running again with photos :) x

    ReplyDelete