Saturday 27 July 2013

Bit of a problem

Yesterday, there was the worst thunderstorm that I can ever remember. I was saying 'ohh' at every crash and every flash, both of which seemed to be overhead but the dog curled up in his bed and went to sleep.
Today started with beautiful sunshine and I visited the festival's craft fair and spent time admiring everything and being amazed at the talented people there are.  Then more rain etc this afternoon - I hope this doesn't mean that summer is over.
The only problem now is that tv doesn't have a signal so I'm wondering if that's anything to do with yesterday's storm.  Never mind, I guess that I can survive without it and the family are back home on Tuesday so they will be able to sort things out.
No photos either as the computer refuses to play!
Everything is out to get me!!!  (:

2 comments:

  1. Ah, hope it all resolves soon - must have been quite a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storm was very localised Margaret - we had a few rumbles of thunder and a bit of rain and that was it on Friday for Elgin - but flooding was reported in Lhanbryde and Buckie. Think we are in for a wet day today though.

    ReplyDelete